Sunday, July 13, 2014

Day 1

   We made it! The flights and travel have all gone well and we arrived at the hotel at around 9:00. The weather has been all over the place, it was poring rain with thunder and lighting for shorts periods of time, then sunny and hot. My first match was at 6:45 today for the individual tournament. I played Devin Hinchy who is actually my team mate, it was a tough match but I got him in 4. This means I make it to the round of 16 because I started with a bye. I will be playing tomorrow morning at 9:00 and will be playing the top seed from Columbia.
    Here are some pictures of the club below. It is very nice and mostly outdoor. We have had a awesome first day with the four players, one coach, and one ref that came with us aswell. I am super excited for the rest of the week and will keep you updated.




No comments:

Post a Comment